Friday, May 24, 2013
- Get up waaay too late
- Throw the babies in a quick bath
- Load the littles in the vinivan for VBS
- Gripe at the big kids for primping and sleeping instead of cleaning up after me and the littles
- Carry Elsa around on my hip for 3 hours while herding 17 kindergarteners around the church PTL.
- Rush home and shove cheese tortillas in their little mouths
- Realize I am late for a meeting that I had sent myself a reminder but unfortunately disregarded
- as I had misspelled the anacronym to remember it by
- Rush to meeting
- Rush home
- Rush to paint job
- Rush home
- (all the extra bullets stand for other stuff...
- like vacuuming
- and brushing my teeth
- and checking facebook 89 times
- just use your imagination)
- Rush to Baby-S Program
- (sorry it is just so cute)
- Rush home
- Decide I am gonna need to get organized
- so I go online in search
- of a daaaaling printable menu plan
- Spend 4 hours looking for one but nothing suits my fancy
- Spend 4 hours drawing one myself
- Realize I spelled Menu wrong
- (so what I was real tired)
- Spend 4 hours editing it on the computer
- Decide in order to validate my horrendous time management skills, I should write a blog and share it with you.
- So Happy Summer "vacation"
- to you my friends
Monday, February 25, 2013
I was gonna go to the city today...
Not the real city city but the
close bigger than hometown city
Ya know with a WalMart.
But there was ice on the road
So I stayed home and instead of painting...
My buddy who strangely escapes
her reality by doing fun stuff
like painting under other people's
Came and helped.
Thank The Lord.
And others had to occupy themselves
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
It has only been a month
since I have spent any time on this here bloggy because:
1. The masses in my midst have monopolized every waking second of my life
until recently when they
congruently developed extraordinary selective hearing skills
therefore forcing me once again into the
position of vocalizing
into the vast cyber universe
as my only option for personal validation.
2. Last fall I applied for a class
to develop a business plan.
And woooo hooooo I got selected!
The businesses participating in the program received 6 college credits,
training to develop a business plan,
a chance to win some $$,
and a handy-dandy-notebook...
3. My addiction to facebook and instagram became all encompassing and I have only began to come to terms with the issue.
And that, my friends is what I have been doing for the past 5 months...
Oh and painting...
Oh and trying to get the IPAD away from the little mongrels that hog it all day until the battery is dead...
PS. I ended up loving the class and WINNING the $$$ and am so excited that my business is taking off like crazy and I am getting paid to
color paint on people's walls!!
So now I am back to the bloggity
using this fancy keyboard
I inherited from my big sista
that makes a perfect little clickity clack.
It wasn't suited to her gargantuan hubby's fingers. (see below)
Oh if I only had long secretary-like fingernails to add to the joy...
So here are some pics to catch u up...
or if you would rather,
I could just keep rambling??!!?
Ok... a bit of both!
Big Larry and I are just trying to be adults.
OK not really, but the fight against senility is futile so we just roll with it.
Hope today finds you with sunshine in your soul and a smile across your mug.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Today my baby turned 2.
Can't believe it.
We celebrated yesterday
So today was more like operation recovery.
We laid around.
Most stayed pajama-ed all day.
We played with the loot from yesterdays hullaballoo
And munched on daddy's fine cookin.
Milo was puny last night so we skipped church
And sometimes home is just as good for the soul.